If you are asking yourself “What’s next?” when it comes to your neurodiverse teen or young adult’s services, you have found the right place. Launch Transitional Services focuses its programming on social and employment needs in order to launch your child into adulthood with confidence. We are committed to providing high quality, individualized services to our clients and families on Oahu.Register Now!
Join us on school breaks for our social camps, where we offer individual skill-based teaching and activities with peers structured to help your child create lasting friendships and learn important social skills. Social Camps are open to 8th grade and high school students.
Enrollment will be open 1‑month prior to camp starting.
Fall break- October 3rd-7th, 2022.
- Session runs October 3 – 7, 2022
11am — 4pm, Monday through Friday
- Lunch is not included. Participants can pack
a lunch or purchase lunch at the town center
- Fee $350
Da Kine Club
Da Kine Club is an after-school program where students can engage in preferred activities with peers while learning important social skills and forming friendships. Da Kine Club is open to 8th grade and high school students.
Please fill out the initial registration form below to enroll your child in Da Kine Club.
- Weekly sessions meet Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 3:00pm‑5:30pm
- Sessions are ongoing and will continue throughout the school year
- $50 per session/$500 per month. *Months with holidays and closures are prorated. You will save on average $150 per month for signing up monthly.