Every member of our team is vital to the process of helping a child get better and supporting the caregivers along the way. Great Heights requires a Practice Manager who understands that quality, professionalism, and compassion are of utmost importance. A Great Heights Practice Manager should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong problem-solving skills, and efficient organization skills.
The position is hourly.
Bi-lingual is a plus.
The Practice Manager has a minimum bachelors’ degree, and at least two years of experience working as a manager in an office setting.
Great Heights will rely upon the Practice Manager to work such number of hours as is reasonably necessary to provide the highest quality of service.
The Practice Manager will reflect and promote the values and missions of Great Heights when carrying out all workplace responsibilities. The primary role for the Practice Manager will be to oversee human maintaining staff certifications and background checks. This includes:
- Report regularly with the CEO on all aspects of operations; collaborate with CEO on policies, systems, and procedures in the management of the practice.
- Maintain staff information in the practice management software
- Regularly review reports from the practice management software to monitor for quality and trouble-shoot problem areas
- Manage and update EHR systems and keep all patient files up to date
- Track and assist in maintaining compliance with contract requirements
- Assist with staff management and appropriate application of policies, procedures, systems, and promotion of desired organizational culture
- Assist with staff development as needed
- Assist with processing of payroll data
- Collaborate with CEO for budget development
- Address staffing and client concerns as needed
About Great Heights ABA
Every member of our team is vital to the process of helping a child get better and supporting the caregivers along the way.
Our dedicated team and compassionate approach focus on renewing hope and inspiring the unimaginable for those with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Care, respect, teamwork, continuous learning, and appreciation are the foundational values that we instill in everything we do. These principles guide our commitment to the success of each and every child.
Progress is the result of a proven approach. Applied behavior analysis is a scientific discipline that focuses on the application of learning principles to change behavior.
We know how challenging and overwhelming an autism diagnosis can be for families. Great Heights is a place of hope. We commit to building a brighter future with you.