Every member of our team is vital to the process of helping a child get better and supporting the caregivers along the way. Great Heights needs an Office Manager who understands that quality, professionalism, and compassion are just as important in scheduling and daily operations, as they are in the direct delivery of services. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong problem-solving skills, and efficient organization skills.
The position is hourly.
Bi-lingual is a plus.
The Office Manager will reflect and promote the values and missions of Great Heights when carrying out all workplace responsibilities. The primary role of the Office Manager is to manage the daily operations of the practice, including:
· Schedule patients & staff utilizing the practice management software,
· Communicate with patient caregivers regarding scheduling needs, policies, and changes
· Communicate with staff regarding scheduling needs, policies, and changes
· Connect patients and staff to the appropriate networks/codes in scheduling/billing software
· Ensure the office is opened and closed daily, as per established schedules
· Greet and receive patients and visitors, implement the procedures for visitors and for staff/patient in/out, answer questions for walk-ins, and provide general front desk reception
· Ensure that communications systems are operational (phone, internet, website, etc.)
· Complete daily walk-throughs to restore the work environment, and ensure cleaning is maintained
· Oversee work environment to monitor and report maintenance needs to building management and CEO
· Oversee inventory for clinical operations (i.e. workspace, cleaning, materials, etc.)
· Monitor and report to the CEO on purchasing needs and collaborate with CEO for budget development for office supplies, and maintenance
· Oversee and monitor for general safety in the workplace (clinic and community) and report to CEO
· Make recommendations and assist with policy & procedure development for areas of responsibility
· Assist with staff development as needed
Minimum High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
Must have excellent written communication and computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
About Great Heights ABA
Every member of our team is vital to the process of helping a child get better and supporting the caregivers along the way.
Our dedicated team and compassionate approach focus on renewing hope and inspiring the unimaginable for those with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Care, respect, teamwork, continuous learning, and appreciation are the foundational values that we instill in everything we do. These principles guide our commitment to the success of each and every child.
Progress is the result of a proven approach. Applied behavior analysis is a scientific discipline that focuses on the application of learning principles to change behavior.
We know how challenging and overwhelming an autism diagnosis can be for families. Great Heights is a place of hope. We commit to building a brighter future with you.